A popular art form the Victorian era, anthropomorphic taxidermy had a resurgence in popularity in recent years. If you and your team are looking for something unique and historic then this is ideal. An experienced and skilled taxidermist will explain the history of taxidermy before guiding the team in preserving and mounting their own specimen. They will be able to be as creative with their piece as they choose; they can decorate their specimen, dress it or arrange it in any pose they wish. Although all materials will be provided, everyone is welcome to bring their own props and clothing.
- A hands on event that will be sure to keep the team talking about it long after the event.
- Allows your team to express and develop their creativity in a sociable and relaxed environment.
- Reward your team with a class that teaches an interesting and practical skill.
- Improves the social cohesion of the team
- A hands-on taxidermy class in London
- Learn a unique and historic art form
- Design a personal work of art
- Final product to take home