Catering With Passion
Description: Berkeley is known for skilled and passionate chefs, seasonal menus and specifically designed catering options to suit all occasions. They source the finest produce, locally if possible to reduce their carbon footprint and to promote fantastic British produce.
Perfect For: Training Days, large scale events, formal meetings and social events.
- Breakfast – From freshly baked croissants to a full English breakfast. All hot items are delivered in insulated boxes. Available from 6.30am
- Buffets & Platters – A variety of catering options including sandwiches, finger food platters, themed platters, fork buffets, and group salads. There is also a variety of options to meet dietry requirements.
- Working Lunches – Beautifully presented platters including sandwiches and wraps to cheese selection and fresh fruit.
- Hot Food – Can either be ordered as a set menu or as individual dishes. The range includes meat, fish, vegetarian and deserts.
- Ala Carté – Designed as a set menu or a bespoke menu, all menus includes an onsite chef.
- Canapés – Canapés are fantastic way to impress. Can be ordered as a set menu or individual. Hot canapés are available on request
- Afternoon Tea – Each afternoon tea is ordered as a set menu which includes various sandwiches and patisserie, served on a cake stand.
- Picnics – For events that take place away from an indoor environment, picnic hampers are a great catering option. Each hamper comes fully stocked with food and cutlery, based on two people sharing.
- BBQs – If you wishing to capitalise on the British Summer and entertain clients and guests al fresco. These set menus include a meat selection, salads fruit and barbecue hire.
- Refreshments – Range includes cold drinks, hot drinks, wine and beer.