If you and your team are mainly office based then this outdoor activity is an ideal and welcomed break away and offers them the chance to learn new skills that they would not learn otherwise. This workshop will teach you and your team how to build and start a fire, how to make tools from wood found in the forest, or how to find edible treats near your campsite.
Our expert instructor will contact the event organiser in advance and help choose what activity will work best with the group; taking into consideration the team’s interests, the season and predicted weather for the dates arranged.
- An opportunity to develop skills based on survival techniques.
- A great activity to take the team outside their comfort zone and to bond over.
- A hands on event that will be sure to keep the team talking about it long after the event.
- Reward your team with a class that teaches interesting and practical skills.
- Improves the social cohesion of the team.