Experience the art of chocolate making under the guidance of our expert chocolatiers who will teach you and your team the history of chocolate production and perform demonstrations with guidance on how best to unlock the taste sensations in different types of cocoa and chocolate.
Team Building Chocolate Making 2 hour session:
Learn the history of chocolate and its production from beans to bars before seeing the experts demonstrate some chocolate making skills. In a hands-on session, the team will then try their hand at chocolate tempering, truffle making, chocolate moulding, dipping, piping, finishing and packaging before they take their creations home.
The package can be upgraded to include extras such as drinks and food.
(Please let us know of any allergies prior to the event)
Sat-Sun: £50 + VAT
*Chocolate Making in Bath incurs an extra fee of £25*
- A hands on event that will be sure to keep the team talking about it long after the event.
- Allows your team to express and develop their creativity in a sociable and relaxed environment.
- Reward your team with a class that teaches an interesting and practical skill.
- Improves the social cohesion of the team.
- Led by professional chocolatiers
- Flexible sessions offering as much fun or team training as you desire
- Taste a range of quality chocolates