There is a rise in demand for a systematic yet flexible process of dealing with major, company-wide decisions. This strategy planning workshop is designed to help you and your delegates create a strategy based on decisions that are designed to address important issues facing your organisation at the current time.
You and your team will identify opportunities, analyse problems facing the company, establish priorities, needs and discuss how to allocate available resources. These decisions may lead to a substantially different organisational structure, or major changes in the relationships among key stakeholders, your competitive position, or to assess strategic partners of the organisation. It is therefore vital that we also provide an expert strategic planner, who is there every step of the journey, guiding you, your delegates and the company through one of the most important processes that your company will make.
- Promotes discussion among the whole team about the shared objectives and goals of the company
- Offers a deeper understanding to all staff members about the workings of every department of the company
- Time with a business expert who will give a third party, objective and professional opinion during the discussions to better guide your discussion and offer professional advice
- Provides a clear plan of how to move forward
- Provides professional input to help apply and plan for change