London is known for its gastronomy, from famous chefs to Michelin starred restaurants. They are always inspired by their surroundings and London is one of the most inspirational places in the country. On this tour, you and your team will learn about the surprising food history of London and fun facts as your group is guided through the evolution of British cuisine from the first street foods of Roman Britain through the delicious history and culture of British cuisine to the present day. This relaxed event is a great way to discover London through a new perspective.
This is an enjoyable tour of South London around one of the oldest and also one of the newest markets (Maltby Street market) in London.
- A great way to reward your team with this informative and informal event.
- A perfect event for new teams.
- Facilitates an opportunity for staff to familiarise themselves with London’s food scene.
- The delights of the sea from Richard Haward’s oyster stall
- A taste of Pieministers’ fabulous array of British pies
- A sample of the latest from Neal’s Yard British cheeses