This is a good session to get outside and have some fun! The session will begin with the organiser giving the whole team a brief to explain the rules and regulations of the game and a rundown of the tasks. Tasks vary from having to take photos of certain locations to answering questions and carrying out certain challenges in certain areas. Each task has a set number of points to be won! The team will develop comprehension skills as well as trust and communication whilst competing with each other.
- Develops your team’s communication, analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Improves the social cohesion of the team
- A hands-on event sure to keep the team talking about it long after the event.
- Fun outdoor event that gives the team some fresh air and exercise
- Competitive element that inspires rapport and teamwork within small groups
- Develops skills in communication and comprehension