This fantastic Woodlands Survival Weekend gives you and your team the chance to learn some important survival skills as well as encouraging the team to work as one. It’s a perfect bonding experience for a new team or for separate teams to work together.
A survival expert will teach the group a multitude of important survival skills and techniques used by the military when on missions in harsh environments in a fun, engaging and informal manner. You and your team will experience living in its most basic form; spending the day foraging for food and learning survival skills as a team. You will be given the chance to compete in your newly learned skills, such as fire building, whittling and plant identification. We have a variety of itineraries to suit your group.
- A hands on event that will push your team outside of their comfort zone.
- An event sure to keep the team talking about it long after the event.
- Improves the social cohesion of the team
- Teaches the team unique skills they would not have otherwise learned
- Practical hands-on activities